Dear Human Resources;
• Experience : With over 30 years of practical business development,
management experience, in the Travel, Tourism, Hospitality industry :
• As a project manager for an international airline, was responsible for
opening 100 agencies around the world :
Achieving a $250 million increase in revenue,
with a decrease in distribution cost of $15 million
• Increase sales and revenue of each sales consultant, educated staff in value added
selling techniques • Negotiated with key suppliers, increased advertising exposure
Achieved a 25 % increase in sales,
15 % increase in revenue and a 10 % increase in exposure
• As a professor at Humber College, was responsible for educating over 1,500
students in the systems, procedures of the Travel, Tourism, Hospitality industry
• Sold services and products of charter airline only, directly to the customer.
As a member of a 9 person team,
contributed to the sale of one plane per month (249 seats)
Contributed 20% to sales of $1 million per month, with no discounts
• Promoted ONTARIO for the Ministry of Tourism and OTMP partners
As a member of a 12 person team, over my 10 hour shift,
fulfilled 9.5% of the 20,000 calls per month.
• Possess strong analytical and technical skills,
proficiency with MS-Office, OpenOffice, work analysis, metrics, CRM,
content management software.
• Has the knowledge required to obtain grant funds from
City / Provincial / State / Federal sources, for
projects related to tourism, in Canada and the United States :
• Promotion of Tourism to Canada, for citizens of the United States,
funded by Canadian stakeholders.
• Promotion of Tourism to United States, for citizens of Canada,
funded by United States stakeholders.
- Exceptional listener and communicator
who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical thinking
with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining
complex work processes.
- Flexible team player
who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle
multiple concurrent projects.
- Proven relationship-builder
with unsurpassed interpersonal skills.
- Goal-driven leader
who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees
to meet high performance standards.
- Innovative problem-solver
who can generate workable solutions.
- Resourceful team player
who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Seasoned professional whose honesty and integrity
provide for effective leadership and optimal business relationships.
- Productive worker
with solid work ethic who exerts optimal effort in successfully completing tasks.
- Loyal and dedicated manager
with an excellent work record.
- Conscientious go-getter
who is highly organized, dedicated, and committed to professionalism.
- Highly motivated self-starter
who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
I am eager to contribute to the profitability of your enterprise. To contact me, please feel free to use the contact information link. Thank you for your consideration.